Business Strategy & Planning
“charting the project to success”
Strategic business planning is essential to ensure an efficient operation and long term success. At IWC, we clearly define the key objectives, business and market requirements and required investment to develop business strategies that manage risk and capitalize on opportunities. Utilizing our proven financial modeling tools, we forecast business performance to establish KPIs, assess variations in market conditions, and identify phasing strategies to achieve bottom line success and long term growth for our clients.
- Customers needs versus business needs?
- What is the best procurement strategy?
- What is the best management strategy?
- What about Public-Private Partnership?
- How does the business case perform against other facilities?
- Will phasing strategies minimize the capital investment?
- How do we execute the business plan?
- What is the expected payback period on the facility?
- What is the asset’s true market value?
- Will urban regeneration succeed for the derelict facility?
HOW IWC CAN HELP
- Business Advisory
- Business Plan Preparation
- HR Planning
- Sales & Marketing Strategy
- Cost Planning & Scheduling
- Development & Procurement Strategy
- Marina Phasing Strategy
- CAPEX & OPEX Planning
- 10-Year Financial Plans
- Investment Advisory