Coastal & Marina Engineering & Design
“creative solutions to complex problems”
- What are the operational and extreme design parameters?
- What is the appropriate design life of the project?
- Which design standards will be followed?
- What are the readily available construction materials?
- How will marine corrosion affect the design?
- Does the design address constructability issues?
- Will land-based or marine-based plant be used?
- Are the specifications adequate?
- Are the drawings integrated with other disciplines?
- Will architectural treatments improve aesthetics?
- Will value engineering reduce costs?
HOW IWC CAN HELP
- Coastal & Marina Engineering
- Marine/Civil Engineering
- Breakwater and Floating Attenuator Design
- Quay Wall and Revetment Design
- Dredging/Reclamation Design
- Fixed Pier and Floating Pontoon Design
- Review of Architectural Plans (Yacht Club, Capitanerie)
- Coastal Numerical Modeling
- 1-D & 2-D Physical Modeling (RFP)
- CAD Drafting/Visualization
- Cost Estimating
- Construction Contract Documentation
- Technical & Performance Specifications
- Value Engineering